Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thoughts and words from my soul

Hide in the shelter of your wings,
Let not my flesh get the best of me, i bow before you pleading for your help
I call out to you, my heart screams to your ears'
Lord please be my guide, my shining light in thr darkness of my own futile ways
Let your Word order the steps of my life,
May your words establish my steps
My soul is in need of your endless grace
And my heart faints for just a drop of your eternal love
The thirst in my Spirit can only be quenched by its Creatpr and not by any creation
I pray that my spirit will be one with you
May i worship you as you prepare me to be a sanctuary
Though the journey is difficult and full of trials, I know my Lord in the end, you are molding me to be like you and are fulfilling your purpose in me
I dont doubt you Lord as you have proven to be nothing but trustworthy....nothing but faithful bringing everything in your Wprd to pass...

Never will you leave me and forsaking me is no way near your mind...you want whats best for me and I submit my will and desires to you...

Please order my steps in your Word...You alone are God and I surrender to Your ways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment