Sunday, October 3, 2010

what I have learned in the last 6 weeks

It is always amazing to look back and see what God has done let alone things He will do if I let go of my own issues =). It has been an amazing 6 weeks away from the hustle and bustle of life and I pray I maintain this quiet and childlike spirit of trust. It is a process and one cannot gain in a day nor in years..its an eternal journey. God has not called us to perfection rather to willingness to be made as perfect as possible, as close to His likeness as we can get. If I was asked what I have experienced with God most recently, I would answer and say His Amazing Grace. There is nothing sweeter than it! It shines through His love and covers me each and every day through each and every mistake. 

So here I am, I am saying goodbye to this person in me who was broken and lost and I say hello to a new and rejuvenated creation walking in grace and redemption. I've experienced His love at a new level, a level which plainly illustrates that there is never anything I can do to damage my relationship with God to a point where it cannot be restored. I sure hope that makes sense. He remains faithful to His Word and I cannot thank Him enough each and every day. So this blog is mainly to say that in all my 'wrongness', i still stand as the 'righteouness' of God through Christ, His blood and His grace. Thats it, those are my thoughts. Praise be to God for his amazing love, grace, for His redemption and eternal mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment