Thursday, October 7, 2010

No conditional christianity

Today, I've made a commitment to God not to succumb to conditional christianity. Conditional christianity says, God...you can use me except in this and that, it says only send me here and there but definitely not that other place. Are you catching my drift? God does not want that at all, its either you are with him or you aren't, black or white. No grey areas, no lukewarm allowed in His presence.

I choose today to devote my heart, soul, mind, will, strength to Him. Easier said than done for sure. God does not expect perfection, rather He wants permission to be the perfect one in you, to work through you to make you a vesse that He can pour through. Your weaknesses are His stage to show His strength to others. Embrace the journey, accept to wak with Him in weakness or in 


Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment